Howdy, bloggers! Thanks so much for stopping by The Blog Babe website. Since I’m not one for long introductions, here’s a little bit about me in five bullet points (how’s that for efficiency?)…
1. I started blogging in 2009 as a way to promote my acting career here in Los Angeles. It worked! I’ve booked jobs, signed with representation, and made new connections thanks to my actor blog.
2. I’m going through a hard core kale phase. Every day, gotta have it.
3. In college I played Princess Leia in MIT’s version of Star Wars Trilogy: Musical Edition. (It’s a real thing. And now you know that I’m a sci-fi nerd).
4. I’m engaged to a wonderful man who is also an actor. He’s a star and I’m in awe of his talent and commitment.
5. I love working on stage and I’m in the midst of some sort of rehearsal process. In fact, right now I’m working on a production of August: Osage County with a great team of artists in Orange County.
Besides being obsessed with blogging, I’m also an actor and award-winning playwright and my work has been workshopped and produced in Los Angeles and New York. My first feature film script, Innocent Sleep, was produced and completed in 2015 and enjoyed a world premiere at a Los Angeles film festival in 2016 (I also acted in that film – what fun!). At the moment, I’m currently developing a new feature film comedy – fingers crossed for production in 2017!
One of my favorite words is “Prolific.” I’m inspired by the idea of continual creation and generation; to me, that is the essence of connecting with the world in a meaningful way. If that sounds like what you’re up to as well, we just might be a perfect fit.
Please enjoy the Blog Babe and feel free to leave comments of your own (after all, that’s one of the best ways to spread your own work…)!